External anymod CSS File wanted - for 15 Mods used within the same project

I am using one and the same mod 15 times within the same project. It is a simple Headline-Element with some text inside.

My goal is to manage the CSS for those 15 mods within one central place. Currently I am managing 15 css-instances separately inside each of those 15 mods. This also means I need to do each css-adjustment 15 times!

I am aware I can paste the css into an external stylesheet and bind that stylesheet into each of the 15 mods.

But what I would really like to do is to manage that external css-file inside anymod.

Therefore, my question is if there is a way to create an external CSS-file within anymod and then reference my 15 Mods towards that external Anymod-CSS-file?

I wonder if I can create a separate mod to merely manage barebone CSS inside of it. Next I would like to provide a reference-path towards that “external” anymod-Css-“file” for each of my 15 mods.

Basically, I am looking for a css-file to manage and edit the CSS for a larger number of Mods within the same project , and without having to store that CSS-file on my server.

Is there a siutable way to create and manage such a css-file with anymod?

When you say you are using the “same” mod 15 times, do you mean literally the same one? If that is the case, you would be able to add your styling in the CSS section of the mod, and it will be applied anywhere the mod is displayed.

If not, it sounds like you would want a project-wide CSS file that automatically applies to all mods. If that is the case, would you want the styles to apply only to mods, or to the entire page (including non-mods). For example, if you specified a font family in that CSS file, would you want it to affect other parts of your web page?

my 15 Mods have the same structure and make use of identical CSS, but they entertain different Text-Content in their Headline.
Your question regarding the CSS-Availability is a good one, I have never thought about that yet. I feel I will most likely merely need the CSS for Mods only. I cannot think of a usecase where I would need to additionally apply the CSS to non Mods also.

On the other heand, I would not mind to connect towards a CSS-File via binding an anymod-URL into a link-Tag within my documents Head-section. That would make the styles globally available .

My main intention is to approach the styling for several mods from from one CSS File. WHILE the CSS shall be editable via AnyMod . I aim to be able to edit the external css-file from within anyMod (and not from my server).