Upgraded my project's plan, but receiving 400 error when I try to add content editors

Expected Behavior

I’ve developed a site for a client, and now I want to add him as a Content Editor by entering his email via the Invitation form. I just upgraded my plan for this project from Developer to Project, and added a credit card for this project.

Current Behavior

A few minutes after upgrading my plan and entering credit card info, I entered the content editor’s email address and tried to send the Invitation, but I keep getting a 400 error preventing the invitation form from submitting.

Failure Information (for bugs)

This is what my console looks like when it happens.

Steps to Reproduce

Please provide detailed steps for reproducing the issue.

1. Enter an email in the input to invite a Content Editor
  2. Click the submit button
  3. A modal pops up informing user of a “400 error”, and JS console can be used to view details

Context

Please provide any relevant information about your setup. This is important in case the issue is not reproducible except for under certain conditions.

Operating system & version:

MacOS Catalina 10.15.4
Current version of Chrome

Hi and welcome!

It looks like your email address was not confirmed, so you were not yet able to invite others. We’ll update the interface to make this clear for people in the future.

We’ve marked your email as confirmed – could you try again and let me know if it doesn’t work?

Thank you for your write-up too. It was very helpful to us in figuring out your issue!

Thanks,
Tyler

1 Like

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your assistance. I originally signed up many months ago, so I had no idea I had never finished email confirmation.

This took care of the problem. I appreciate your quick response! :grin:

Thanks,

Mike