Unwanted p-Tag

When editing a v-html Element I am still faced with a p-Tag. That extra-p-Tag seriously punishes me into undesired extra-trouble with my pre-existing style-rules. And as this issue is frequently reocurring again and again and again each time I am trying to make use of anymods html-editor, I herewith allow myself to remark about this issue again. I tried to create one v-html field insde a H4-Tag this morning, and wanted my custumer to be able to enter breaks.

But the unwanted p-Tag simply killed the option to use a v-html-fied for me. I was forced to use a v-text-field unwantedly (as I did not want my customer to write ybr>-tags into the plain-text-inputfield). Okay, So I deleted the field I had aalready created, and instead created that undesired v-text-field and used it. Just because I had to. Next thing I was up to, was some v-html-field inside a DIV Element. I amied to copy and paste some text, and some a-Tag into it (they have resided inside the MODs-hardcoded-html-section-beforehand). I aimed for the text and a-tags to become html-editable for my client, but once again, there was an unwanted P-Tag added inside my DIV-Element. That P-Tag is KILLING my pre-existing set of CSS Rules and is causing quiet some unexpected extra-trouble. I really strongy wish anymod could offer a solution to enable me to work around those issues regarding the anymod-html-editor. Seriously. They are continuously occurring.

I will now stop working on those anymod html-manager-fields until you let me know when I may hope for the html-editor to become capable to hanlde HTML-CONTENT WITHOUT adding an additional unwanted P-TAG into my markup. I need to know about anymods plans regarding the anymod-inbuild-html-editor. Will I be able to establish Content WITHOUT the surrounding p-tag in the near future? This truely is a painfully bad hassle to work with - I will give it a break until further notice.

Hi Stefan, thanks for reiterating this feature. We’ve had it on our near-term roadmap and have started on a fix that should be out shortly. I’ll let you know when it goes live :+1:

We’ve added this feature to the content editor: there is now a dropdown to select between <p> and <br> for newlines. Let us know what you think!

The first testrun yields exellent results!!! I can now erase any undesired p-tag’s out of the editor! This is a milestone in the history of anymod, if you ask me :wink: :wink: very happy to have this!!! Thank you Tyler!!

Will work with this more in the upcomming days and let you know if there is additional feedback about this new feature!!

frequently happy about this! :wink: