Thank you for image advice

I just wanted to utter a big Thank you in your direction, for a very valuable advice you provided some 4 weeks ago. I had a large amount of images on one of my websites, with image-width of 2500px and more for several images. They where not super-heavy, but superlarge. You suggested to apply the following to the img-tag inside the anymod-components html-markup < image :src=“buildImage(item.sweetsImages, { c: ‘limit’, w: 1000 })” . that prooved to be a very valuable advice! With your support, I was able to reduce the pageload tremendously from 14 seconds to 09 seconds, only due to this one measure. The browser seems to 're-render the images to their supposed displayed size on the webpage. And apparently that process can be speeded up massively by predefining the image max-width right inside the anymod component. I would have never taken that approach, and therfore I just wanted to drop you a line, to let you know how I am greateful. This feedback was not really relevant for anymod as a product, but I nevertheless wanted to let you know.

Hi Stefan, that is great to hear :smiley:. Glad we could be useful!