Text & images alternating mod

I searched your database for a template mod tonight. It shall have a lot of text plus some images. I am missing a simple text-mod for text plus Images (as repeat items).

While on desktop I imagine the structure to look as follows : One image at the right with some text on the left. And then in the next row, the other way around: the next element would be: text at the right and image at the left … and so on and so forth.

Plus some css animation. So the mod might look a little bit like the ‘old horizontal timeline’ Anymod once introduced as a template. I searched for an alternative to manage the above requirement, but I did not find any ‘out of the box solution’ to get there smoothly.

How about something like this: https://anymod.com/mod/nmdrm?v=20

Fabulous! I think Anymod should really get all mods into Anymod’s template-database for users to find them all! Also the search terms might be overhauled. But of cause, I am fully aware it remains impossible to achieve it all at once :smile:

First and foremost: I am surprised and happy you where able to help me out so quickly. The suggested mod you referred to indeed is PERFECT for my needs. I searched the database and did not find it, thus I actually expected no such mod to be available as a template. I am Happy! thank you. I am always impressed at how incredibly quick Anymod evolves its product.

PS: If there is any workaround available currently to see all available template-mods, pls let me know

Great, I’m glad it helped. Yes we are almost done overhauling our library so that it stays up to date with all of our mods, and with better search and tags. Hopefully it will be out in a few weeks!