Spontaneous feedback

Good Morning Tyler, This just a spontaneous feedback regarding the Mods and the pages they appear upon: I think I would like to be able to analyse which of my mods where requested how often within the last 7 days. That information would be statistically interesting for me., but more than that, I realize I am missing a good method to identify those mods no longer active on any live-webpage. The ony method I can currently think of is to limit the TIMESPAN to something like 7 days, and then take a look at the frequency all MODS within my project got requested. And if that Number is a zero, I can be pretty sure the mod is no longer in use anywhere on my live website,

PS: I liked the Module Monday MODS this Morning again ; ) They help me get my inspiration going.

I used 40 MODS for only one Project, and that website has only 8 pages. I guess I should make sure I am using as little mods as possible on future projects

Hi Stefan, thank you for the great feedback about seeing where and when mods are delivered. We’re working on better analytics now, so I’ll bring this up in our next discussion.