Self hosting for clients

Hey guys, greats minds think alike. We are an agency/startup accelerator. Is just the content editing portion of your service available? We need to control the backend for our clients.

Hi Chris! You can manage the backend for your clients through Anymod; however we don’t have a self-hosted version at present.

Do you need it to be self-hosted, or do you just need it to be white-label?

We need to self-host. We use multiple cloud providers for our clients. Sometimes they specify which platform (e.g. AWS/Google/Azure/BlueMix).

We are on AWS infrastructure

Got it. So right. AWS and Google are pretty good at trying to lock you into their infrastructure. We have a variety of methods we use to work around that.

When they do not specify we use at least two cloud providers for redundancy.

Okie, well let’s keep in touch. I love what you have in mind here. Early stage i think, but this is definitely the way we will work in the future.

Certainly. Well that is a nice use case and one we’ll think about. I don’t think we’d have any aversion to maintaining different IaaS providers

Right then, you have my email. Drop me a line and we can share work. No need to reinvent the wheel right?

Our primary use is for serverless applications. Static HTML/CSS/JS backed by APIs of various sorts, both 3rd party and custom.