Introductions 👋

Introduce yourself so we can say hello!

If you’re new to the Anymod community, we’d love to hear from you:

What’s your name?
Where are you from?
What are you working on?
What do you want to build?
Anything you want to share?

Hit the Reply button and tell us about yourself!  :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

I’m Tyler from the Anymod team :wave:

Originally from Georgia & now living in California.

I’m working on Anymod! I want to help build it into the best place to collaborate on open source for the web.

I’m a big fan of soccer too :soccer:. Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Jeff in Riverside CA (60 miles east of LA)
Learning how to make things on the web for fun to see if I can try different business ideas without having to hire someone. I feel like the effort to hire someone would be equally difficult. Although you don’t get the benefit of all their accumulated knowledge and good suggestions/input, you at least control the quality.
But for low budget projects, I’ve found that it’s hard to hire the right type of person. Actually, I have found hiring someone good to be challenging even with no budgetary constraints so I think learning how to build websites is good for business as well as for fun.

I’m still unsure of exactly what anymod is but so far it seems incredible to me and I can’t even comprehend how or why something like this would be free.

If Anymod is what I think it is, from all the solutions, frameworks, platforms, I’ve played with to make websites, I feel like Anymod would be worth investing my time in due to something as simple as the speed and feel. I’m excited to learn more it.

2 Likes