Image-Upload from URL

Anymod currently offers to upload images from the Computer. Quiet frequently I will need to download images, only to upload them to anymod again afterwards.

Approximately 30% of my IMAGES will originally come from other sources than my own computer. I do not need those images anywhere on my desk. I actually merely need them in anymod.

That is why I would like to be able to upload images to anymod by merely referencing towards image-URLs (instead of having to upload from my Disk) .

I currently download Images to my own Computer only to upload them again with the next step and to delete those images from my disk again, right after the upload to anymod was successful.

Would your preference be that the images are still served from the URL you enter, or that you can “upload” an image to Anymod by entering a URL?

I do nof fully understand the first option you provided, but I do fully identify with the second option: yes: I would like to adtionally have the option to 'upload" an image to Anymod by entering a URL.

Ah! Now I understand the first part of your question. No, I would not desire to have the image served from the foreign original server, but merely to enter the reference URL ( in order to upload more easily)

OK great, I will add that to our roadmap :+1: