Iframe will not work

hey tyler, sorry for this one: This MIGHT very well be an issue with my chrome browser, but as I already deleted cache entirely several times, I would like to ask you if you can see the little edit Icon if you call the above draft-url. I CAN see the edit sign when using IE but I cannot if I am using chrome. This is pretty weired. Again sorry for this one, but I felt I might just as well get feedback from you. My customer will look at this page today, and I hope the little edit sign will come up with his chrome browser

ps: I tested some further, but still cannot see why chrome does not bring up the desired edit-icon for the draft. I would like to mention, that this was not always the case. At the beginning, the icon did appear in chrome. The first thing I would like to know is whether you can see the icon on your machine with the chrome browser, or if you cannot. Regretfully, I do not have a second operating system (with a Chrome Browser) at hand.

I messaged you the original page andthe page the draf is working with. I guessed a lot and tested a lot but all of those assumptions where pretty unlikely from the start. I just dont know why the draft remains non-editable inside my chrome browser . My tests included : (including chrome browser chache, Uncommented Anymod-ID-Names inside my doc, errors inside one of my mods syntax, beeing logged in versus logged out of anymod)

Hi Stefan, it looks like the page is blocking our iframe from reading the URL, which it needs to do in order to verify the page. I believe the line of code in question is this:

<meta content="no-referrer" name="referrer">

We are working on a way to get around this, as we want the editor to work on any page.

Hi Stefan, we’ve issued a fix, and the editor now appears to be working normally on your page.

Thanks for your detective work; please let us know if you have any issues!

PS that is a nice looking website. Great to see Anymod used in such a setting :smiley:

your assumption is correct. Even though this only affects Chrome, the meta tag indeed was the cause. I deleted the meta-tag out of the document, but also created a new Document for your team, to test and proceed developing on this issue if you like: this is the document WITH the metatag inside of it . Strangely the issue does NOT occurr again

I wonder why only chrome was affected. I can confirm the initial draf was working well in the beginning too. I could not say what stopped the edit-icon from showing up. I think this is an edge case, it might not be worth investigating . As one last attempt I reactivated the metatag inside the original doc and tested again: the draft is still working well! so, although uncommenting that metatag DID solve my issue indeed, the re-establishement of that metatag did not recreate the issue anymore. The edit-icon still appears. Theese findings of mine are all I can add to this miracle :wink: