Gdpr / dsgvo

I hope you and your team are doing well. I am pretty busy theese days and still have not made it to work more with your new anymod.editor! I still have some work ahead of me with approx. 15 Mods I need to create fields for. The initial efford to convert blank mods with custom code inside of them into several field.snippets of editable content, is quiet some work. Well back to my actual intent: I am writing this ticket because, here in europe, a new legislation law will take effekt as of 28th of may. I think the englisch term for it is: General Data Protection Regulation <GDPR>. Well. I did not yet take care of it much. Nevertheless I wanted to have asked about the following: That new Law enforces me to sing a contract with any hoster of serviceprovider who collects (or might collect) personal data from my website(s). So I wanted to ask if you perhaps have some prewritten contract to confirm how, and which chunks of personal data you are storing with regard to the users who visit my websites. Sorry to bother you.

Hi Stefan, we have a few changes and announcements to our policies that we’ll send across in the next few days. I believe these will answer your questions, and if not you can reach out to me.