Drag and drop feature broken

Hey Tyler, last month, I was able to copy-paste content from the below ebay -document right into the anymod-html-editor via “drag and drop”! Today, that option seems no longer available. If I dor Content, That will cause merely the plain text to be inserted into the anymod html editor (field-content), but not the html-markup.
The only option left to me today inside the anymod html-editor is to NOT DROP the content, but instead to open the inspector on the ebay page, then copy the respective html out of the inspector on the ebay page , then go over to the anymod html editor and paste that markup in, only AFTER I have specifically opened the Code-section of the html-editor. This is feasible for me. Yes. But it is not feasible for my client. She will hardly be able to successfully perform this task. She needs that fabulous drag and drop option which still was available a month ago. Did you deactivate it on purpose, or by accident?

Thanks for reporting – we’ve issued a fix. Please let me know if you still experience issues!