Draft not alter the HTML

hi tyler, this is just a short message: I wasted quiet a considerable amount of time today, fiddleing with a large amount of smaller issues I was facing inside a rather complex setup.

The last issue I had to fight with was related to anymod (I believe) : I was unaware the DRAFT would NOT alter the HTML if I change the Code inside the original-Mod. I expected the DRAFT to differ from the MOD only! within the DATA-Fields! , but otherwise I expected the CSS JS and HTML to be aligned. This is not the case. The draft will not take any changes applied to the original-MOD. After I found out about this, I created a NEW Mod and deleted the old mod. I was hoping the new mod would NOT have any old-draft-version attached to it anymore , so I can get rid of my OLD Draft-HTML Code. But my assumtion currently is, the new mod may still seems to carry around some old Draft-HTML inside of it. something is still weired. I will have to sleep now,. It was an exhausting day . I will analyse the situation further tomorrow, and hopefully finally solve it

Hi Stefan, I can confirm that this did appear to be a bug when we looked into it. I’m sorry you spent a lot of time on it :confused:. We’ve issued a fix, so please let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

thank you tyler, the issue is gone :wink: