Domainname privacy

I would love anymod projects to be domainname-sensitive = Stealing content seems to be so supereasy with anymod-project-code/content. All that needs to be done would be to copy the anymod core-Script and Snippets off that website the content-manager aims to exploit , and paste it into a new website . And before the content-manager can say “done” , he will have somebody else writing new text for him… ? My question is: Will I ever get to know if my anymod-Project is beeing published/abused elsewhere on other websites? Is there a setting for me to make sure my project will only be displayed on my specific domainName?

This is a great question, and the short answer is: we’ve been working on this and it will be available in the coming weeks. We are building exactly what you described: the ability to “allowlist” certain domain names and IP addresses for content delivery, and to disallow all other domains as desired.

cool, so allowlisting will be possible, that is great, makes me feel more secure

This is now possible: you can choose which domains mods are allowed on by visiting your project’s settings :+1: