Difference between admin types

I tried to find some documentation on the rights a “project admin” has over an Anymod project, as opposed to a mere Project Member.

Can a member delete fields?
Can a member edit text and images?
Can a member edit HTML Markup?

What can an “account admin” do a “project admin” cannot ? I remained unable to find any specs in the docs https://guide.anymod.com/v1/introduction/

A project admin can create, edit, and delete mods and can also invite users to a project. An account admin can do all of that for all projects in the account, as well as create new projects.

We will add that to the docs

And a ‘project member’ will be able to edit text and pictures on the website merely? Or will the project member also be able to edit the HTML/CSS/JS?

They will be able to edit the entire mod: content + code

Thank you very much for your help! The clarifications help a lot! Is there also an option to only allow a member to edit text and images, but not the code? I assume the so-called “project viewer” will not be allowed to merely edit text and Images on the website, am I right?

Yes you are correct about the project viewer. You can limit users to only editing content by creating a draft link for them; otherwise they are able to edit mod code as well.

Project viewers can only view the project, as you mentioned (can’t make edits).