Demo mode for clients

Demo Mode: Hi Tyler, from time to time I clone my customers startpage and show a modified customized page to them, e.g. with added responsive Layout . And some other time I create a new demo Webpage and individualize it a bit with my customers interest in mind. I like to offer a presentation . I would also love to present anymod to potential new clients on those “presentation-page’s”. So, therefore, I wonder if it might be easily possible to integrate anymod “In a presentation-mode kind of fashion”! What I am thinking of is the option to alow my potential customers to edit the page without! having to log in at all. Sililarly to what your anymod.com startpage works like. So the changes will not need to persist. But the editing function shall be offered. Do you think this might be feasible?

ps: I do not currently have such a usecase at hand. But it I can see such a scenario unveil in the near future :wink:

Hi Stefan, this would already be possible :smiley:. You can create a “Draft” of the page for your demo and then share the link with whoever you want to have make “demo” edits, or you can use the link yourself. Any changes you make in the draft will not be published unless you log into the dashboard and publish them.

Would that cover your use case?