I have an assumtion I would like to utter. I may be wrong. It is just an educated guess: My impression is there might be something wrong with the Priority arrays the very moment more than three individual mods are added to the array.
The existing priority array on the below page has three mods, and all is wiorking well:
BUT If you add a fourth MOD to the array that mod Nr 4 will cause TWO issues (eventually only after you realoded the page twice)
1: The CSS in tha NAV will get overwritten
This is the MOD I added to the priority-array as the fourth MOD: , ‘mlobdb’
I decided to supply you with another HTML page (entirely the same) but it has that fourth MOD in the prio-array. Please experience the issue for yourself:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RELOAD THIS PAGE TWICE, as the errors will only occurr after the second pagerefresh . It will occurr as soon as this mod is added to the prio-array: mlobdb. Also you need to make sure the SERVER-CACHE IS DELETED, this is very important.