AnyMod Server Cache

How much time does it usually take for the AnyMod server-cache to update the cached result?

I changed the Footer Element on 5 Plattforms, but the pages all still load the old Mod-Content after 12 hours. (After I changed the mod)

As it is the FOOTER element, I would have to manually delete quiet a number of pages out of the anymod-server-cache.
Especially as we run on several Domain Names
https://anymod.com/projects/8P24PE/pages

Sometimes our CDN provider returns an error for our automated caching, and we haven’t been able to resolve this yet. We are working on better auto-retry based on the ways it can miss.

I’ve manually cleared all the cache for 8P24PE.

We will also release a “clear all cache” button soon that will let you clear everything in a project instead of going page-by-page.

1 Like

Thank you very much Tyler: for deleting all pages manually for me page-by-page! And thank you for the announcement of the delete-all button. Such a button would be just fabulous to have! Best of luck tracing the core error down in the automated caching with /on the CDN-servers

Went through a delete-all-process today.
Did that manually again; it was not too hard, as the number of pages where managable this time, but the delete-all-button would still be fabulous to have :wink:

1 Like