Alert-on-Drafts-Requests = Alert-Email-messages

Hey Tyler. Just one Minute ago, I forwarded my first email with a draft-URL over to a potential future customer of mine. I present him with a potential new cms he might like to make use of, instead of his current outdated Typo3 system. From now on, that will mean I will be waiting for his reply. Just imagine me sitting here like a spider in its net, waiting for a reaction :wink: In fact, the feature request I will be uttering now, is a feature I do not really need for my projects, as I did already developed my own emailforwarder for exactly this scenario. But I thought this might be something other anymod-customers might find valuable too, so let me suggest this to you: It might be nice to have an Email forwarded to the admin each time the draft-URL gets requested. That way, the admin will be “alerted” whenever the user visits the draft. This will provide the admin with a good opportunity to call the user right away and “just happen to call at the right moment in time”… Of cause that email should be optional . so the anymod admin might activate or deactivate it as to his needs

That is great. We’re working on an email sent when the draft is Saved. You’d also like the option to receive one whenever the link is visited – is that correct?

yes, I feel in my scenario, it is very likely the user will not save any edits , but just play around a bit, and then leave. Still I would like to give him a call right at that time ; )

Sounds great. It is good timing as we are working on some of the email notifications now.