Adding new columns

I expect you to reject the support-request of mine, as I am fully aware this kind of request cannot be part of anymods-service.

this time, I guess, I should pay someone to get the stuff developed I am on the lookout for. My request is not very closely connected to anymod-core-service. My question is rather related to some adjustments I need to get done inside one of your existing template-mods. It is related to the filterable and sortable table:

MOD ID: https://anymod.com/mod/bknmn

I added two new columns: The first new column aims to display the word LINK inside each new row , but would display different URL’s as their field-value. And the other column should display the word “Comment” inside each row , but I would like to be able to enter “plain-text” into the field-value and have the respective text displayed on mouseover as the title-Infomation.

<span title="{{ comment }}">Comment</span>

<a href="{{ link }} ">Link</a>

I guess I just cannot handle Vue.js well enough.

PS: What would be fabulous: is a third new field, which would then be a HTML-field (additional table-column). The Table would bring up the field’s-html-content inside a Layer ‘above the fold’ when clicked upon. That would enable me to enter large amounts of data and even edit them, while at the same time preventing the tabe from looking too cluttered itself (due to too much text inside the rows).

As mentioned, I expect you to not work on this, but you might know someone who is capable to do this . (And If I am lucky, you might decide to add my suggestions to your mod-template, and I will be able to profit from my suggestions :wink:

That should be do-able, here is a quick proof-of-concept to get you started: https://anymod.com/mod/annnl

This is really fabulous. Thank you a thousand times for your suportive input regarding this Mod! I developed the mod a bit further: https://anymod.com/mod/lrrma

To better meet my use-case, the new layer you established for me, needed to be capable to display html. (not just text )

Other users might love this Layer above the table too: Therefore I will let you know about the improoved version I developed :slight_smile:

The filterable and sortable table is now allowing for the overlay-Layer to display ‘html elements’ .

You may click on the column at the very right: they are titled “To Do Worte” and “Domain”: Please realize the ‘above the fold-Layer’ will now display HTML-Content.

To bring up that html.content inside of the layer was much more difficult for me, than I had expected at first. I found myself trapped, and I was fighting with my own malUnderstandings here and there. I suffered while developing, to be honest :wink: But that is just the way it sometimes is, is it not :wink:

The solution is still very far from perfect, as I felt forced to use a jquery-Libary to accomplish my goal . The jQuery - libary is certainly a complete and unnessesary overkill:).

Currently the table has only one single row. That will change soon. I believe I will use this type of table frequently in the future :slight_smile: Also: I feel taht this “v-show method” is perfectly siutable for the “Above-the-table-Layer”, as the toggeling of the layer is a very comfortable way of accessing - (as well as quickly leaving) - large chunks of additional information.