Add item from URL

I did consult the anymod specs as well as browsed stackoverfolw a bit, though beeing impacient the whole time. Then I gave up and decided to ask here. It is as simple a quiestion as can be: My aim is to get an ID-Value established inside the loop. And while it does show as text

{{ item.artikelName }}

it does neglect to be displayed inside the

ID=" {{ item.artikelName }}"

I played with a thousand possible syntax variations , but remained without success.

// did not work neither
:id=" {{ item.artikelName }}"
id=" { item.artikelName }"

My core goal is to add a parameter to the URL and thus trigger a specific Article to get displayed on pageload. like: news.html?Article=NameOne with NaameOne being the ID . Any advise is appreciated.

I’m not at my computer, but I believe it should be :id="item.artikelName" (no curly braces)

Take your weekend! I never expect you to be available during weekend, I am even embarrased to disturb you :wink:

It was a quick answer, so hopefully that works! I’ll look into it more on Monday :grinning:

Hey, The moment we chatted I suddenly got interrupted and had to leave my desk. Just now I found out your quick support already solved my little issue. No need for you to look into this on monday anymore :wink: best regards and again: Happy weekend ! Best Stefan