Let us Please be very careful !
I realized too late I was on a live-Project.
I added another four languages testwise and deleted some three old languages:
I did so after I visited this Testpage
AND I only realized AFTER I already had the languages-settings edited, I actually was on this live-project : SkySails Group Project: 87M4M7 !
I created new languages testwise AND I deleted some old languages for the Project.
After quiet some time, fiddeling around, I came to the following conclusion:
I guess the socalled “quick-add-Language-selection” does not yet propperly reflect the NEW languages. Instead I still see the old ones: This feedback referes to Mod dklmbb
this is happening in our already mentioned live-project 87M4M7. You may look at the newly created languages for this MOD/Project here: https://i.snipboard.io/InFLaR.jpg
but you will find the quick-add to not be correct: https://i.snipboard.io/8iJA19.jpg
After you improoved this, I suggest We may better leave the live-project and proceed testing on a newly created test-project.
I feel working on the live-project is too dangerous.
Information: The newly defined Languages may remain as they are within the live project. Although I am 100% sure italian and french and spanish will never be customized for this website(project). So we may as well delete those from this project right away, if possible without creating further issues. The languages are not relevant but if neede they may remain as the project-wide languages as they seem to not do any harm currently either.
As soon as you fixed the above mentioned issue, I will create a new project and we may proceed testing and playing inside that environment.
I already feel I as though I might have spotted a number of further issues, but I will need to investigate deeper before I hand over my findings to anymod.com
Testing is a bit cumbersome and time-consuming for me currently, as it takes some time to wrap my head around what is going on here.
Please also investigate into the below mentioned issue. I start to gain the impression this issue might be related to the multi-version-Capabilities anymod has added: and especially please make sure you looked at this video: https://www.loom.com/share/dfa83840e7454b7cb7dda2dc2788470a for this issue: Unexpected Content Fields
SUM UP: The laguages I created here:
will not reflect here:
THIS IS AGAIN UNEXPECTED:
Here the language settings do not show at all ,
suprizingly as well:
there might be additional issues with regard to repeat-field-Items, but I need to first have the current main issues erased. Afterwards I may investigate deeper. I will refer to the repeat-field-items later again. Also The Laguage Picker-dropdown-Element seems to not show all languages in the dropdown, but I will adress that later too.