Deleting a projectd

Hi,

How do I delete a project?

You can message us the project ID (looks like 8MN89N) and we will delete it for you along with any mods in the project :+1:

The project to remove is Consign & Design … 8242NE. They are out of business.

Done, thanks!

Tyler… Please just delete my entire account.

I gave up trying to train my last client with CMS pages on their website and took over the product postings myself months ago. I just checked my bank statement and found out I’m being charged $8 per month for CMS pages that haven’t been used since the end of last year.

I had high hopes for your CMS services in the beginning but I’ve actually lost money and a huge amount of my time trying to get this to work.

We will delete the account and all projects and mods within it, and we’ll also cancel your ongoing charges. Sorry it wasn’t the right tool for you, and thank you for your feedback!

Hi, before we delete an account, we like to confirm that it is not being used live.

It looks like this one is being used on a site: https://ansoproducts.com/p-work-stations.html

Deleting the account will also remove these mods – if you can please confirm that is your intention, we’ll go ahead and delete them. Otherwise we will wait a few days and then delete them.

Thanks,
Tyler